3.26.2011

Week: THREE

This week went pretty well as far as Paleo eating is concerned. In fact, I think my body is really starting to kick those terrible cravings (minus chocolate) and ask for something a little more substantial.. example: chicken and tomatoes. I almost find it hilarious that my body is starting to crave specific foods, and I'm assuming this is happening because I'm focusing on receiving the proper nutrients, thus changing the way my brain is programmed to fuel my body. I don't know if that really made sense, but the point I'm trying to get across is that I can tell there is a shift in the way my body is perceiving food and the purpose of eating. Interesting!

Also, I'm thinking of buying these attractive shoes:
I hear it is a more natural way of exercising because shoes throw us off balance... perhaps a little extreme??? I think I'll give it a shot anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Bryan thinks I need to buy those shoes. I am on the fence about them, they are so funny looking.
    Glad everything is going good with the diet. I have been 100% strict Paleo for 2 weeks and I am amazed at how I I crave things like avocado's and coconut flakes. I never thought that would happen...I think I am getting weirder by the day.
    Love you Amy. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read Paleo for athletes. Jason is putting us in for LOTOJA, so I need to be in my best shape ever. I love that you are having success. I will need your insperation. as for the soes>>>>they are a little gooffy, but i know many who love them.

    ReplyDelete